In August 2015, Marika and Anton recreated the details of their robbery in Barcelona. Dresden's exhibition consisted of a story about events, a video on the screen of a mobile phone, a list of stolen things, and the installation of those things that remained after the incident.
The installation consists of the Index of stolen things, remained things, a giant scroll of calligraphy, photo and video documents, graffiti on the wall. Work executes a symbolic return to the enigmatic circumstances of the robbery night. A pink hammock, mosquito net, and a big piece of black silk were the only possessions left after the robbery because they were hanging around on the trees to dry.
The list of stolen things:
01. The Nepal thin brush
02. China brushes for calligraphy
03. Fishing bells
05. Keys from the Moscow flat
06. MacBook Air
07. Knitted top from Goa
08. Leggings from Venice china shop
09. Pink folder with copies of “Common body.”
10. “Magic mold attacks Paris”, collage on a map
11. Rental contract of a studio in Dresden
11. Marika’s new diary
12. Gift for mother
13. Jewelery: golden chain, copper bracelet, one ring with diamonds, another ring with moonstone, ankle bracelet, pearl necklace, chain with the turquoise turtle
15. Folder with copies: Rosalind Krauss. Die Originalität der Avantgarde und andere Mythen der Moderne.
The photo of things left:
Photodocumentation, July 2015
© Marika Krasina & Anton Kryvulia, 2014-2021